Friday, June 8, 2012

G.N.O.




dress (TIBI, AJs Casuals, Lexington, KY), ring (Juicy Couture, alternative HEREHERE,  or HERE), 
necklaces (TARGET x 2),  cuff (similar HERE), heels (Jcrew),  bag (Kate Spade ADORE THIS)
GIRLS' NIGHT OUT.  I love them, I need them, I cherish them.  Let's face it ladies, our gals appreciate our dolled up fashion way more than our guys do...so do your gal pals a favor, really spruce it up if you're hitting the town this weekend!!
And a very special Thanks to AJs Casuals for always keeping Lexington fun, fancy, and fashionable.  I literally have to pry myself out of this boutique every time to avoid blowing my children's college tuitions!!  Chock full of DVF, TIBI, Kate Spade, and the like, it truly never disappoints!

photos compliments of Kristin Tatem Photography


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

1 comment:

  1. just discovered your blog & it's adorable. you have amazing style.

    i have a blog in louisville & would love to feature you sometime!

    danielle
    http://louwhatwear.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL