Monday, August 13, 2012

The Tweed





jacket (Zara, sold out--SIMILAR BELOW), tee & necklace (J.Crew), jeans (7 for all Mankind), shoes (Kate Spade), clutch (Urban Expressions), bracelet (Stella & Dot), ring (David Yurman), watch (Cartier), shades (Ray Ban)

Got a little fall teaser this weekend with some mild temps--it was just a perfect excuse to break out this little number!  Yet another fall staple I think is a must--the Tweed Jacket.  I am just loving it dressed up and clearly dressed down.  So much so that I'm definitely thinking of snagging another one of these lovelies--check out some fun options below, y'all have a great start to the week:


photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem Photography

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

7 comments:

  1. Love the whole outfit and the details, but your jacket is just stunning! I've been on the lookout for a great tweed jacket for a while now..
    -P.
    Bowtie Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! Too bad that jacket is sold out :( Xo

    www.justbejealous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pixie cut! And not to mention that Chanel-esque jacket as well as your leopard print flats!!

    -Sarah Mira
    http://www.theweekenddiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look. I have some Weitzman leopard flats, so now I need to hunt down a tweed jacket. May be time to hit the vintage shops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I love your style! I so need to find a tweed jacket for this Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tweed jacket. I'm more of a dresses up kind of girl, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great look! i love it. xox P

    phiphisblog.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL