Friday, November 16, 2012

Tee it Up




 tee (Kate Spade, AJs Casuals, Lexington), jacket (Gap, love this Distressed version), pants & belt (J.Crew, current option HERE), booties (Belle by Sigerson Morrison), shades (Ray Ban), bracelets (J.Crew, Stella & DotAsos), clutch (Treesje)
I remember purchasing my first Kate Spade bag when I was a sophomore in college (which was ages ago I might add).  I adored that bag and carried it religiously..well MANY years later, she is still one of my absolute faves not only in the handbag world, but shoes, baubles, and clothing as well.  Lucky for us, her quirk is all over the place and I couldn't love it any more!  
For us Lexingtonians, AJs Casuals serves up a boatload of Kate Spade.  Check out some of her quirk at its finest below.  This Saturday (11/17) enter code H12WARD at checkout on Kate Spade's site for an extra 20% off.  Y'all make it a good one & have a fantastic weekend!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

2 comments:

  1. So adorable...Love that t-shirt:)

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the Kate Spade quirk! There's a tote bag about sitting next to a handsome stranger that cracks me up :)

    http://christineincolor.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL