Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pastel Palette





jeans (DL1961 in Mayhem), shoes (Pour La Victoire), shirt & cardi (J.Crew old, Love this color choice, too), necklaces (BaubleBar/Atlantic Pacific collabo HERE & HERE), clutch (JJ Winters), shades (Gucci), bracelets (J.Crew & Adele of Lexington), watch (Michael Kors)
I couldn't help it..I just couldn't help it!  I broke the Spring Seal, gang....you know, where we all try to put spring vibes out there by dressing as such even though the temperature is supposed to plummet this week, and we technically still have over 2 months left of winter!  What with all the mags teasing us with lighter but vibrant palettes and mother nature spiking into the 60s this weekend--it's just all sorts of unfair I tell you!  I will do my darndest to stay the course and focus on the season at hand, but I'm not making any promises!

Two quick notes regarding closet staples--Jeans & a Nude Wedge--I'm apologizing in advance for the heavy rotation that will undoubtedly ensue with these two numbers.  I've been clocking both of these lovelies for a bit now and can I just say they did not disappoint one single bit!  I'm a creature of habit when it comes to my denim and I have so many of the same two brands that I barely ever stray...I'm so very happy I strayed!  These DL1961s are serving up the perfect amount of stretch & distress--just love 'em.  And as for the nude Pour La Victoire's, they cut over the toe just so and lengthen the leg with their perfect shade of nude--loveliness!  Alright kids, you all enjoy a relaxing Sunday and hopefully soak up this break in the weather!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

10 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of DL1961! The fact that they really don't stretch out- and hold their shape amazingly has pushed the brand to the top of my faves. The distressed style of your jeans is fab.

    And I'm loving the Spring color palette. Nothing wrong with putting some Spring vibes out early.

    Happy Sunday!
    Candida

    http://www.merchmaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combination. Praying for spring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you look so cute and I'm so jealous you don't need a coat outside! It's so cold here in London :( xxx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this look, you look so stylish! Your pixie makes me miss short hair. I love the colors you pulled together in this too. I am glad I just stumbled across your blog, I love your style! :)

    -E
    http://erikathomas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look truly amazing! The colors are the epitome of class right here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Love the stacked necklaces and the color palette.

    XO,
    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look, I've been wanting to break out my spring wardrobe too! Unfortunately it's about eight degrees in Chicago today so no chance for that!

    Kristina

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors you picked here! Who cares if it's still winter, I love what you've put together. If you get a chance, Id love for you to stop by my blog!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVING your blog...and that adorable hair!! Super cute!
    www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looove this look and the soft colors. I really like you style and I'm following on Bloglovin. I just read your about and I'm so happy to find another great Floridian blogger.

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL