Sunday, March 3, 2013

Dots & Distressed








jeans (Marc by Marc Jacobs), blouse (J.Crew Factory), bag (Michael Kors), heels (Zara), shades (Gucci), cuff (Adele of Lexington), ring (Lagos), watch (Cartier)
Back from a little hiatus last week, gang!  Here's what I'm loving about this rig...the sucker is multifunctional!  It can be worn as is for some dinner & drinks...she can be worn with ballet flats for a lunch with your gal pals...or can be a perf mom uniform with some Chucks.  I definitely intend to sport it all three ways--get the look below....make it a good one!



photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE your jeans!


    -Haley-
    haleyvalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This very well may be the best denim on denim look I've seen yet. Those jeans are so cute - I was looking at them the other day & trying to figure out how I can "diy" a pair for myself :)

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the ripped polka dot jeans. SO fun! And of course the double denim look is awesome.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy Chic & ChardonnayMarch 4, 2013 at 6:05 AM

    I love that cuff! Such a versitle piece!

    -CC&C http://cchicc3.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I want those pants!!!
    www.theadoredlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such and unexpected, comfortable look. Would never have thought to put it together on our own, but you make it work effortlessly!

    -Lindsey & Amanda
    Oh Buoy Boston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great transitional look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot deal with your perfect outfits anymore! This is so cute!

    http://sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this look! You are my style inspiration :) -SR

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love polka dot denim right now! I love how you dressed it up with heels and a hot bag!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the denim on denim looks, especially when you involve polka dots.
    and love the picture with out the sunnies- ADORABLE!.

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely IN.LOVE. with this fit. You look fantastic!


    xx
    Candida

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL