Friday, March 8, 2013

Leopard Does Green






 blouse (J.Crew see Alternative), skirt (Pim + Larkin similar Here love THIS THIS SKIRT FOR $19!!), heels (J.Crew), clutch (Kate Spade, love THIS), belt (J.Crew love THIS), watch (Cartier), ring (Lagos), bracelets (Stella & Dot & J.Crew), shades (Gucci)
To me, this is my idea of a perfect work look.  It's easy while still being professional and yet with the colors, there's a little bit of fun thrown in there, too!  Make sure you take a look below at some ridiculously affordable work/play options from Piperlime.  They carry two lines that I just love for their on trend pieces that are crazy affordable and the quality is pretty darn good considering the price point. Also, a major CONGRATULATIONS goes to Christina Dardano--you my sweets won the Style Etoile giveaway!  I am so very appreciative of all who participated...we've got some more giveaways waiting in the wings so stay tuned!  Make it a good one!



photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

13 comments:

  1. I think you read my mind yesterday when I was thinking about how great leopard and gren look together. Oh my gosh it is a stunning combination!
    www.theadoredlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt!! I have an almost identical belt, I've never thought to pair it with something green.


    Kristina


    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  3. danielle @ lou what wearMarch 8, 2013 at 6:13 AM

    such a doll! love this look and the unexpected pairing.
    xo
    d

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colbolt pieces you added to this look... definitey a work to happy hour look!

    -Classy Chic & Chardonnay

    http://cchicc3.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the leopard + green combo and the little splashes of blue you added with the shoes & bag! The draping on this skirt is so flattering on you :)

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is perfections, I love everything about it! I love the color combos with the leopard it's amazing!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the drapey, pleaty details on that skirt! And hooray for wearing leopard and brights to work! (I wore leopard to work yesterday and felt pretty badass.)

    ~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. The silhouette of that skirt is perfection. I love the bright pops of color and the leopard print!


    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty
    http://www.momomod.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks is perfect from head to toe. Love the color combo and print, like no joke!

    http://sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous look, I especially love your skirt. It fits you perfectly.

    Annette
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just recently came across your blog and I love your style. I read all of your posts over the past 2 nights. I'm a native Floridian from the Tampa area (my uncle lives in Jupiter). I came back to Fl after living 4 years in CT. I started my blog in Nov 2011 as a way of coping with turning 40 and losing 30lbs. So pleased to find your blog!
    Niki
    Www.fashionatforty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! I have a similar skirt (in that same shade of green) that I've only paired with black so far (yup, I'm safe/boring). It never occurred to me to wear it with leopard! Genius. I also totally love your hair, by the way. I'm working up the courage to cut mine short like yours. I'm getting braver by the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the combo of the leopard and green. Also love that black and taupe stripes tinley road scuba dress. Very affordable too. If you've tried it how does the sizing run?

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL