Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Spring Thing




 
 




blouse (J.Crew), jeans (GAP, THESE, THESE, or THESE are all fun options), belt (J.Crew Patent Version), bag (Furla), sandals (BCBG, loving THESE, THESE, THESE, & THESE), cuff (Express), watch (Michael Kors), shades (Ray Ban), ring (Anna Beck)
Lexington was in full blown Spring yesterday & you could tell the town couldn't have been happier!  I have to say if I could coin a quintessential spring rig with a laid back (yet polished) vibe, this number would be it.  You all are guaranteed to see me repeat this look as I just felt very 'me' in it.  I have to plug the GAP Skimmers pictured here--so in love, great fit, and really fab price, too!  I think I'm on my 3rd pair (and there's a 30% off sale, too)!  And now onto the Giveaway winner....
 
A BIG CONGRATS goes to Megan McDevitt--You won the lovely Erin McDermott Delicate Bar Necklace!  A sincere thank you to all who participated.  We have the blog's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY coming up at the end of this month which means a week full of giveaways coming up!  You all make it a good one!
 
 
photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

26 comments:

  1. NO WAY!!! I'm so excited! :)
    Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun are these colors together?! I think I need a pair of pink jeans like yours now - obsessed with this look!!

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors together are so fun! I have a question, do you wear a nude tank top underneath the shirt? I have the biggest issue with my bra showing through!


    www.theadoredlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy Chic & ChardonnayApril 11, 2013 at 6:39 AM

    That outfit screams Spring!! SO cute and love that you added that brighter blue stripe instead of another pastel!

    -Classy Chic & Chardonnay
    http://cchicc3.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone seems to be talking about these jeans, I'm going to have to check them out!
    -Meagan
    Gloss and Threads

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are seriously one of my favorite fashion bloggers and this outfit is a perfect example of why. The mix of colors with the stripes are just perfect!!!

    http://sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look makes me so excited for warm weather. You look amazing and I want that shirt! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that shirt! I saw it J. Crew just the other day and admired it. Unfortunately, I'm trying this newfangled thing called a "budget" and I've already used mine up for the month. Darn.

    ~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your pants and belt together - I have similar pieces so I'll have to combo them ;)


    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey do I need to do anything for the contest? Thanks!
    megan.mcdevitt@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look adorable! Love the colors and those jeans!
    msmayg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way you knotted your belt -- so cute!
    -Kodi
    grey et al

    ReplyDelete
  13. S W A P!! Sorry I missed your call kid--was closet cleansing! Xx-bp

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are such a great buy--can't beat the price either! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're welcome! Message me with your address and I will ship ASAP! Xx--beth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you paired the jeans with that top!

    xx Allie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too funny! I have this top, and jeans just like this! I might have to recreate this look, and try out some of the Gap skimmers! I love your blog so much. Great outfit!


    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Ms Kimberly! Would love to see how you'd pair 'em! Cheers to a great wknd! Xx--bp

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just found your blog and am loving it, girlfriend!! I found you when you first wore that yellow pleated maxi skirt. Swoon!!! These pants are fantastic as well.


    I could tell that everyone here in NC is getting excited about this gorgeous weather as well!


    dancingwithashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Obsessed with this color palette! You look adorable!


    XO,


    Gina


    www.popcornandpandas.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love every single thing about this look!


    -Haley
    thecookingveggie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your closet is officially my dream wardrobe - LOVE everything you put together, but these colors are inspiring me more than most these days (just picked them as my wedding colors!)

    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL