Monday, April 29, 2013

And We're Off.....

 



  




 beth:  dress (Milly c/o Clodhoppers, Louisville), shoes (Boutique 9), necklace (Adele of Lexington), ring (Lagos), watch (Cartier)
danielle:  dress (Milly c/o Clodhoppers, Louisville), earrings & clutch (Dandelion Boutique), shoes (Zara)

I must give credit where the proper credit is due.  This upcoming week full of fabulous Derby looks is the brain child of my best blogging pal, Danielle from Lou What Wear.  Danielle is totes in the know when it comes to Derby week so when I was asked to join in the on the fun and snap some Derby looks with her lovely photog, Whitney Neal, I jumped at the chance.  Honestly, I don't know what was more fun--getting all dolled up in these fun Milly frocks compliments of Clodhoppers or laughing my hind off with Danielle--kid is a stitch--seriously! If I may make a suggestion if purchasing a frock for this weekend's race, make sure you can get extra 'mileage' out of it...these dresses can totally be worn for the big day or a shower (bridal/baby), summer wedding, etc--multipurpose is key for me!

Joining in on the Derby fesitivities is Adele of Lexington--even if you're a non Kentuckian, mention
s + s when calling and they'll ship your baubles for free!  Alright, gang, make it a good one & stay tuned for more collabo's with Danielle and myself throughout the week!  

 


 
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

5 comments:

  1. These dresses are so pretty! Loving the contrasting zippers. Your bag was a really great choice too.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies look so beautiful! I can't wait to see more of this collab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of you look absolutely adorable! Here in NY I barely know what a Derby is hahaha!

    http://sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both your dresses! Exposed zippers are the shiz.

    ~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look stunning and I love both dresses and accessories.
    Gorgeous!

    Annette
    Lady of Style
    now on Facebook

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL