Monday, September 9, 2013

The Tortoise & The Palms




pants (BR c/o Lou What Wear), bag (Elaine Turner c/o loveTHIS cork version), sweater (Gap love THIS sale option), shirt (J.Crew, Factory option), flats (Jeffrey Campbell, NEED THESE), watch (Michael Kors), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), bracelet (J.Crew), shades (Ray Ban), photos (Kristin Tatem)

Big thanks to my gal, Danielle, for loaning me these palms---I've worn the hell outta them (see the fronds HERE).  And as much as I'd like to go on and on about the relaxed fit fronds, this Elaine Turner Tortoise Tote deserves all the cred in this post.  I sooooo love this bag--even though summer is winding down, I've used it for pool, travel, and errands and intend to use it until the very last little bit of summer (and my trips home to FLA this fall/winter).  I'm pretty tempted to snag  THIS cork version while I'm at it--it's the perfectly versatile classic tote!  One other thing I am desperate to snag is a new navy sweater--I've worn the one above to death and I'm pretty sure I can no longer hide the fact it's starting to pill.  Do y'all have any suggestions for a good navy sweater--love this Merino Version but kinda in the market for something a little chunkier with more texture.  Alright gang, make it a good one!  Oh and PS, be patient if you notice a few tweeks going on with the blog format--ole' s + s is getting a face lift in the upcoming weeks--cannot wait to share!  












 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL