Monday, October 21, 2013

Nordstrom Rack Take Two









\


 look 1:  jacket (RL c/o Nordstrom Rack)
look 2:  skirt (DVF c/o Nordstrom Rack)

So last week I chatted about the new Nordstrom Rack in Louisville & how I was fortunate enough to be sent a gift card to shop my heart out.  Well today I'm putting these suckers to good use showcasing two of my fave finds.  I told you I was thrilled when I found the boy's navy blazer---I have worn it at least 3 times since snagging it.  How fun to pair something so utterly prep with a little camo, right?  Just another friendly reminder to shop your mens' & boys' sections.  I know it sounds a bit ridiculous, but I swear I have the best luck when I browse the boys' sections.  I also got a great pair of men's Lacoste shades when there that I am in love with (that post will be up later this week).  And then there's my lovely little DVF skirt--I am so in love with this color and the fit is so spot on.  It's the perfect canvas for a little navy, pink, and of course, some sneaks!  Probably gonna head back there this week prior to my NYC trip for Lucky Fabb and see if I can snag a few more gems--highly recommend my fellow Kentuckians do, too!  Alright gang, make it a good one!


photos courtesy of PFunk Studios

Nordstrom Rack


For the last 40 years Nordstrom Rack is the off-price retail division of Nordstrom, Inc., offering customers a wide selection of on-trend apparel, accessories, and shoes at an everyday savings of 30-70% off. Follow Nordstrom Rack on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to learn the latest on new arrivals, events and promotions.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Nordstrom Rack via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Nordstrom Rack.





 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL