Friday, November 15, 2013

Stripe Your Plaid







vest (J.Crew on Sale), shirt (J.Crew, dig THIS), jeans (DL 1961 ), heels (J.Crew), tote (Linea Pelle on SALE c/o), hat (CrewCuts), shades (Ray Ban), bracelets (J.Crew, Sylvia Benson c/o), earrings (Sylvia Benson c/o),  watch (Michael Kors), ring (Lagos, Anna Beck)

Apologies upfront for the insane repetition of THESE DISTRESSED JEANS both on posts & INSTAGRAM, but when you find denim you love, you buy two pairs and wear the hell outta them!  Another thing that will be in heavy rotation is this look, but you all know I'll pair it with THESE SUCKERS the majority of the season.  I am so going to get my ROI on this VEST, too, because if anyone loves a good stripe, it's this gal.  I'm thinking next round I'll layer it over a second set of stripes--endless possibilities!  PS:  don't forget about kids' sections for cute winter accessories--my daughter and I are already fighting over this little boys HAT from CrewCuts--I have to admit, it looks WAY cuter on her!  Alright gang, make it a good one & enjoy your weekend!

photos courtesy of The Photography Boutique

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL