Sunday, March 23, 2014

Dockside






sweater (Pink Pineapple Shop c/o how cute is THISTHIS, & THIS), shorts (Gap, last summer, LOVE THESE PAIRS and THESE), sneaks (Vans), hat (HM see similar HERE and HERE), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), cuff (Morton James, Lexington, KY), shades (Ray Ban), belt (J.Crew), bracelets (Omar + Elsie, Sylvia Benson c/o)

Still coming to you from sunny South Florida.  It should come as no surprise that I'm totally smitten with this anchor sweater from Pink Pineapple Shop, because really, is there anything anchor'd or nautical that I don't love?  That would be a big fat no.  Paired with some stripes and I believe I've got one of my fave warmer weather looks!  Cheers to a wonderful week, gang--kids and I are headed back to the KY-- GO CATS!

photos courtesy of Lindsey Potter

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL