Friday, May 9, 2014

Stripes Done Twice










LOOK 1:  top (J.Crew ON SALE), skirt (L.Mae Boutique c/o), heels (J.Crew similar ON SALE HERE), shades (Ray Ban), belt (Gap, similar HERE)
LOOK 2:  shorts (Asos see similar HERE), shoes (Zara), clutch (Asos see similar HERE), shades (dare I say, Gas Station find c/o my daughter), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

I truly had the best intentions to get this sucker posted early this morn but alas, it was one of those days that was nonstop from start to finish.  So here we sit at 11:50 on a Friday night and I'm finally hopping to it.  

This STRIPE TOP is one I've worn the hell out of already and with that in mind, I figured I'd showcase a few ways I've sported it...with a fun & fancy TULLE SKIRT and with Duel Stripes (see similar shorts HERE).  Both looks playful and ladylike but rest assured this top would go with a handful of pieces...A Printed Pencil SkirtSome Boyfriends & Leopard SlingBacks, or with some Printed Trousers and a Black Heel.  Broken record alert:  purchase items that you'll get most mileage out of--versatility is key! This LOVELY definitely delivers.  Make it a good one gang and enjoy your weekend!  Happy Mother's Day to my amazing mother whom I love to "bits" as well as all the other marvelous moms out there!  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL