Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sheer Loveliness






dress (For Love and Lemons, available locally at Morton James, available online HERE ON SALE), sandals (TARGET UNDER $20), clutch (Elaine Turner ON SALE c/o), necklaces (Adele of Lexington), shades (Gucci), cuff (Similar), bracelets (Sylvia Benson, J.Crew), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

I'm not going to bore you with much today.  This Dress from Morton James really needs no tiresome description from me.  It's possibly one of my best purchases this summer.  It will no doubt prove to be timeless. I simply love it (along with these SANDALS for under 20 smacks).  And that's all she wrote for today, gang (except I promise moving forward to do my best to keep my damn hands away from my hair---getting her cut Friday--driving me bonkers).  Y'all make it a good one!  Shop the look below:


photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL