Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Way of the Wellie







After doing this POST the other week, I got a lot of questions regarding the WELLIES...are they comfy?  do you wear them often?  are they good in the snow in addition to the rain?  are they worth the jingle?  and the answer is, "YES...absolutely!"  So I wanted to share a little wellie mashup of how I sport my Hunters but also include some more affordable options below...which good grief, how cute are THESE STRIPES and THESE SPOTS?  But truly, you'll see me sporting mine all throughout the fall & winter--I'll wear them to work, to workout (we only sport socks in Pure Barre), while on mom duty--you name it, I sport 'em.  The key to keep your pigs warm in the winter is to wear THESE SOCKS--they get the job done indeed.  And if anyone is feeling ultra glam and splurge worthy, THESE STUDS are so dope, seriously. 
Alright gang, hope this helped with some of your wellie dilemmas--you all enjoy your Tuesday....it is beyond gorg here in the Bluegrass.  Fall is indeed upon us!  Make it a great one!


photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL