Sunday, November 23, 2014

Cozy Coats









coat (J.Crew--want THIS RED ONE), blouse (Old Navy 30% off), jeans (Paige c/o), sneaks (Vans), bag (GiGi New York, c/o), gloves (Target in store---I snip the tips), beanie (Target), scarf (HM see SPLURGE vs STEAL), shades (Gucci), nails (Jamberry c/o)

Bad news--coat weather is well under way.  Good news--there's a ton of my faves ON SALE!  I love the look of a structured Classic Coat paired with a casual pair of Distressed Denim & some Sneaks.  It's indeed a Classic meets Casual vibe which is what I more often than not always gravitate towards.  If  I'm being 100% honest, I do not Need any more coats, but then again wouldn't it be terribly foolish to not invest in some more classics when they're on such good sale (#JUSTIFICATION)?  So therefore let's pretend I need more.  I'd snag this SALE PUFFSALE YELLOW, & ROBIN EGG BLUE.  On the blue front---THIS NAVY PYTHON TOTE is serving it up for me in a major way---love love love her (ps:  the 'K' is for 'Kelly'--maiden).  Alright gang, it's all kinds of lazy outside so I'm putting up the tree and we will decorate her tonight with some hot chocolate in hand!  Y'all enjoy this lazy Sunday--make it a good one--added some of my fave coats below!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL