Friday, November 14, 2014

Plaid & Prints








sweater (LOFT on SALE), pants (LOFT on SALE), blouse (JCrew see SIMILAR ON SALE), heels (J.Crew see SIMILAR ON SALEHERE), bag (Burberry), watch (Daniel Wellington 15% off with code SEERSUCKERANDSADDLES), shades (Gucci), bracelets (AdeleOmar + Elsie), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

Always a fan of print mixing, this fall palette from LOFT (on SALE) is definitely a current fave.  Per my post YESTERDAY, this is just one of the several looks I snagged while shopping at Lexington Green.  I love this particular LOFT at Lexington Green because I don't think I've ever stepped foot in there at not found a slew of goodies ON SALE--there is ALWAYS. A. S A L E.  Lexingtons, I highly recommend you get all bundled up and make a trip to Loft--guarantee you won't be disappointed!  I'm making my way over there this afternoon to check out these FLORAL PANTSPIPED PANTS, & VELVET ROMPER.  
Alright gang, cheers to a lovely weekend--feel free to shop this sale look below.  Make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL