Monday, March 2, 2015

Sneak Attack






sweater (GAP on SALE), puff (Piperlime SOLD OUT see SIMILAR), sneaks (Loeffler Randall c/o OMAR + ELSIE), denim (Paige), oxford (Target), bag (Clare Vivier, O+E), shades (Gucci), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

This is old hat...my love of SNEAKS that is.  It borders problematic my addiction to kicks but the reality is, they're comfy, they suit my lifestyle, and they're just my kinda vibe.  As is the sneak selection at Omar + Elsie...the gals are serving up a healthy dose of kicks be it Loeffler Randall or Joie (not to mention their fabulous THREADS).  Friendly reminder...mention s + s when you call Omar + Elsie and the gals will get you all squared away with FREE SHIPPING! 

Little side note, as I was trying to track down my puffer jacket on Piperlime (sadly sold out, but found this SIMILAR VERSION), I stumbled upon some pretty great SALE outwear (PLAID WRAPRED CHECK, & FUR PARKA)--I know it's sounds ridiculous to exhaust any more efforts (nevermind money) on this b*#@h of a winter, but if there was ever a time to snag some OUTERWEAR, now would be it.  Shop some of the sale finds below as well as today's look.  Alright gang, cheers to a productive week---make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL