Monday, June 22, 2015

The Floral Romp









 romper (MINKPINK no longer avail..Dahhhh!  see TWO PIECE VERSION HERE & HERE), heels (Joie see SIMILAR), clutch (Gigi New York c/o), shades (Ray Ban), necklace (Maya Brenner)

Nothing annoys the ever loving hell outta me than when I go to post something for y'all and that nonsense is UNAVAIL---dangit y'all, I'm sorry.  So this romp is no longer available but the TWO PIECE is and I kinda love it just as much!  In honor of this bad boy being sold out, I went ahead and scoured out some other romps/jumps I'm clocking----THIS OFF THE SHOULDER being one that I just snagged about 20 mins ago along with this FLORAL PLUNGE JUMPER.  Needless to say, they're all the rage in my world currently and I intend on packing several for my trip to Sonoma next week.  Feel free to take a gander at the others I'm contemplating below (example A).  Cheers to a great start to your week, gang!  Make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL