Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Get Tiered








dress (Self Portrait ON SALE 20% OFF), heels (Jeffrey Campbell ON SALE), ring (Anna Beck), clutch (Sole Society)

Lord, y'all, it's been entirely too long so I've posted so please accept my apologies for Slackville---I've got a relatively decent excuse with zip service on the cruise and a hefty move to Indy last week so hopefully I'm still in your good graces!
With the above being said, there is SO VERY MUCH to fill y'all in on, but we're gonna get to that later in the week once the bunnies start school and I've got an empty (hopefully organized) house--and an internet connection...this starbucks nonsense ain't gonna cut it.  
So for now, let's chat about this TIERED SELF PORTRAIT DRESS I wore to my going away soiree last week---worth every dang dime y'all I swear.  It's indeed a splurge for me, but man I am beyond obsessed with it and lucky for y'all she's on SALE.  As are many items on SHOPBOP'S SPRING SALE--be sure to check out some other Self Portrait Lovelies I'm clocking below.  And let's not forget these Bow Heels...yes, I may have stepped on the bows a time or two, but who the hell cares when they're on sale and so damn cute.  
Finally, this Band Ring...I've been clocking it for a while and finally snagged it before our cruise only to lose the SOB in the ocean!?!?  But does it really matter when the fella of your dreams follows it up the next day with a proposal and this Stunner?  No.  No it does not.  Happiest gal on the planet over here.
Make it a great one gang--cheers to the week!  PS--a huge heartfelt shoutout to my mane and mug maven, Sara Drury, for getting me all glam for this shoot and my last hoorah in Lex--you're the best, doll face!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL